We are currently operating as usual but taking extra measures to keep our customers and ourselves safe. These include disinfecting all bikes after work is carried out, only taking card payments to reduce extra contact and of course washing hands/surfaces multiple times throughout the day. We’ll be keeping a close eye on updates and may change our percedures in the coming weeks.
We are now operating as a service centre with booking in only. This is for the safety of myself, family and yourselfs and also so i can manage the work load effectively. A booking system with be available online shortly but for now please email email@example.com for all service needs.
– Slight change to opening hours. Open on Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday/Saturday 10am-4pm
– Booking page now live here – Booking
– The full team are now back in with newly put together socially distanced work stands in our large workshop out the back.
– Booking still online for servicing but we now have a barn door style front door so you can come when you please to buy spares
– Bike sales available throughout the day, bikes will be wiped down after testing with 2m always kept between us and yourself (we pass the bike to you outside)
– Opening times back to 10-6 Monday-Saturday